Who is LOGICDATA?
LOGICDATA is a technology company based in Austria, founded in 1997. We develop mechatronic system solutions that bring motion to adjustable home and office furniture. LOGICDATA employs more than 300 people worldwide.
Why haven’t I heard of you before?
LOGICDATA has been in the industry of adjustable bases for almost 10 years, and has worked as a supplier to some of the biggest and best-known brands in the industry since then. The SILVERstandard was our first adjustable base to be brought to the market, and we are very proud of the result.
How do I know you make a quality product?
All our components and, of course, the finished products are intensively tested to meet the highest reliability standards. All parts fulfil industry requirements and are hand-picked to guarantee a consumer product of maximum value and quality. Many of our components already satisfy customers all over the United States, as they are built into other state-of-the-art adjustable bases. All SILVER Series bases are tested at Intertek and certified according to UL962 standards.
Do you have stores?
We do not have outlet stores. Please contact our customer service at 800-305-1925 for further information.
Does your SILVERstandard base come with a mattress?
No, the SILVERstandard base doesn’t come with a mattress. You can use most innerspring, air, and foam mattresses.
Which bed size should I order?
Make sure to buy a SILVERstandard base in the same size as the mattress you intend to use. Typically, customers enjoy our Queen and King size bases the most.
What do I have to do to prepare for delivery?
Compared to other adjustable bases, SILVERstandard bases need much less clearance to fit into your bedroom or up the stairs. Simply remove your old bed and ensure there is enough space to accommodate your new SILVERstandard base: exact dimensions can be found in the product’s datasheet.
What are the dimensions of the SILVERstandard base? How much does it weigh?
You can find detailed information about the dimensions and weight of your base in the datasheet.
Is there a weight limit for my SILVERstandard base?
The recommended weight limit (including mattress and bedding) is 700 lbs, evenly distributed across the bed.
The head and foot sections of the product are not designed to support or lift this amount of weight individually. Avoid placing your entire weight on the head or foot section, especially when in elevated position. Exceeding the recommended weight restrictions could damage the product and void the warranty.
Is the SILVERstandard base certified?
All SILVERstandard bases are tested and certified by Intertek according to UL962 standards. We pride ourselves on providing the highest possible ratings in user safety and reliability.
What are the benefits of raising the foot of the base?
Elevating your legs and feet can reduce stress on your heart and ease back pain while also increasing blood flow and circulation.
What are the benefits of raising the head of the base?
Elevating your head can reduce stress on your heart. It can also help reduce snoring, sleep apnoea, heartburn, and acid reflux. It can alleviate toothache, neck and shoulder tension, headaches, and congestion. Elevating your head improves digestion, breathing, and helps deliver more oxygen to your blood. Apart from the positive effects on your body, elevating your head allows you to do many other things in bed, including reading, working, and watching TV.
What is the zero-gravity position?
The zero-gravity position takes weight off your spine and pressure off your heart. It also allows better blood flow throughout the body. Your back and your legs are slightly raised to achieve a position in which your feet and your heart are at the same level, creating a sensation of weightlessness.
What is the anti-snore position?
In the anti-snore position, the SILVERstandard base gently raises your head, which opens up nasal airway passages and helps prevent snoring.
What safety features are included with the SILVERstandard base?
The SILVERstandard base comes with several safety features to protect people and pets. The Child Lock button locks the remote control to prevent children using the bed. All moving parts feature a “free-fall” design, which reduces the risk of pinching body parts. The innovative Fabric Pinching Barrier of the SILVERstandard prevents entrapment of body parts in the moving parts of the bed.
What is Nightstand Reach?
This innovative mechanism moves the bed backwards while the head section is elevated, which in turn keeps you close to your nightstand and within reach of your favorite book, your remote control, and your phone.
Can I change the height of my SILVERstandard base?
The legs of your SILVERstandard base allow for micro-adjustments to the bed’s height. They are primarily designed to help you level the bed, but will allow you to adjust your bed height by almost 1 inch. Another possibility is using your SILVERstandard base without legs to reduce height. This does not interfere with the bed’s functionality and allows for usage on static frames.
Where can I find the owner’s manual for my SILVERstandard base?
You can find the manual inside your platform package. You can also download it here.
What do I do if my Remote Control isn’t working properly?
Please check the troubleshooting guide for further instructions.
How do I assemble my SILVERstandard base?
Assembly and set-up of the SILVERstandard base is very easy if you follow the instructions in the owner’s manual and Quick Start Guide, both of which are delivered with the bed. Assembly can take as little as 30 minutes. For more information, you can view our assembly instruction video here.
Can I use my bed with more than one remote control?
Yes, you can connect multiple remote controls to one SILVERstandard base.
How do I pair my remote with the SILVERstandard base?
After you have plugged in the base and put batteries into the remote control, the remote control automatically pairs with your SILVERstandard base. If this doesn’t work, further pairing instructions are offered in the owner’s manual.
How do I program memory positions?
To store a position, move the bed to the desired position and press either memory position button for at least 3 seconds. You can move back to the position by pressing the button you used to save it.
How do I change the memory positions back to zero-gravity or anti-snore?
To revert back to these pre-configured positions, press the Head Down and Foot Down buttons simultaneously for at least 15 seconds. After that, press any button (except the Child Lock button) until the bed moves to the fully flat position. After the bed reaches this position, the reset is complete.
What do I do if I lose my remote control?
LOGICDATA offers replacement parts, which means you can purchase a replacement remote control directly from us. Contact customer service at 800-305-1925. Please have your serial number and revision number ready so we can provide the right remote control.
Does my SILVERstandard base fit inside my existing bed frame?
All SILVERstandard bases are designed according to industry standard bed sizes. This means that most standard headboards and footboards can easily be attached using connecting accessories. The base will also fit inside most bed frames.
Do I still need a bed frame?
If you don’t want one, no. You can use the SILVERstandard base instead. The base will raise your bed off the floor with its legs.
Do I still need a boxspring?
No, there is no need for a separate boxspring. Just place your mattress on top of your SILVERstandard base.
Do I need to buy a specific mattress to work with the SILVERstandard base?
SILVERstandard bases work with most innerspring, air, and foam mattresses. If you are shopping for a new mattress, let your sales representative know that you are interested in an adjustable bed base or that you already have one. This will help you find an adjustable-friendly mattress to build your sleep system.
Does my SILVERstandard base require special sheets?
No, there is no need for special sheets, standard fitted sheets will work perfectly well. If you are using a Split King base to move each part of the bed separately, you’ll need a different sheet for each mattress.
Does my bed skirt fit?
Bed skirts in standard sizes will fit the bed. To accommodate the mattress retainer bar, we recommend cutting holes into the platform of the skirt. To prevent unravelling, we recommend sewing buttonholes into the bed skirt or ironing a fusible interfacing onto the back of the skirt platform.
Can I attach a headboard to my SILVERstandard base?
Yes, there are headboard brackets specifically made for SILVERstandard bases.
Are there additional leg options available for my SILVERstandard base?
We do not offer additional leg options for SILVERstandard bases. However most standard legs will work with your SILVERstandard base, providing the screw attachment has the same thread as the original.
How can I order replacement parts under warranty?
All warranty claims are processed by LOGICDATA Customer Service. Please contact a representative to start your claim by calling 800-305-1925 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Please have the name, serial number and revision status of your base ready (see type plate), together with your proof of purchase.
What happens if I’m not satisfied with the SILVERstandard base?
Please check the return policies of the retailer from whom you purchased the base.
What kind of warranty does the SILVERstandard base have?
You can find our warranty information here. For specific questions about warranty, contact customer service at 800-305-1925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does the Child Lock feature work?
Once this function is activated, the bed will not move when buttons are pressed. This protects children from unintended use. Hold the Child Lock button for three seconds to disable or enable the Child Lock. The remote control displays an “L” when buttons are pressed and the Child Lock is activated.
Where can I find the serial number and revision number for my SILVERstandard base?
On the type plate. The type plate is located on the side rail where the power cable connects to the bed.
None of the functions of the SILVERstandard base work. What has happened?
Oh dear. This could be because:
- You need to restart. Unplug the power cord, wait for 30 seconds (until the LED on the power converter goes out), then plug the cord back in.
- There’s a defective surge protection device or a faulty electrical outlet. Test your power outlet by plugging in another working appliance.
- Something else. Contact LOGICDATA Customer Service by calling 800-305-1925 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
There was a power outage, and now parts of my SILVERstandard are stuck in an elevated position. Help?
You’ll need to perform an emergency lowering. Unplug the power converter from the outlet, then insert two 9V, alkaline batteries into the power converter‘s battery compartment. After that, press and hold the button on the power converter until the SILVERstandard base is in the flat position. After this action, the batteries must be replaced.
My SILVERstandard base does not work after a power outage.
You need to restart. Unplug the power cord, wait for 30 seconds (until the LED on the power converter goes out), then plug the cord back in.
My SILVERstandard base does not work smoothly.
- Something might be blocking movement. Elevate your SILVERstandard base and check for obstructions, removing anything you find that gets in the way.
- Check the batteries of your remote control and replace them if necessary.
My SILVERstandard base is makining excessive noise.
- Check that your SILVERstandard base is not positioned against a wall, nightstand or any other object that may cause vibration or noise.
- If your SILVERstandard base is located on hard surface flooring, place some cushioning under each leg of the base.
- If your SILVERstandard+ base is installed over a bed frame, check that massage motors are not causing the bed frame (or bed frame components) to vibrate.
- If applicable, check that the headboard attachment hardware is tightened firmly.
- Check that there is nothing underneath the SILVERstandard base that could cause noise during operation.
- If an air mattress is used, check to see if the pump is the source of the noise.
I can elevate the head and foot sections of my SILVERstandard base, but they do not return to flat position.
- Something might be blocking movement. Elevate your SILVERstandard base and check for obstructions, removing anything you find that gets in the way.
- The head section may be too close to the wall.
- The headboard may be too close to the edge of the mattress. Check that a 1.5” to 2” distance is kept between headboard brackets and mattress. Adjust if necessary.
- Elevate the affected section a short distance (with the remote control) to realign the lift/lower mechanisms with the base support platform.
How can I level my bed if the floor is uneven?
- Leg height is adjustable. Simply turn the lower part of the legs to adjust their height until all legs touch the ground and the bed is level.
The Side to Side Cable was unplugged.
- Plug the cable back in. Then perform a drive reset by pressing the flat position for button for 15 seconds. The remote control will confirm the successful reset by showing the letter F on its display. The SILVERstandard base will then move into flat position and reset the drives to guarantee simultaneous movement of both sides.
The Side to Side Cable became unplugged during movement.
- Unplug the power cord, wait for 30 seconds (until the LED on the power converter goes out), then plug the cord back in. Plug the Side to Side cable back in. Then perform a drive reset by pressing the flat position button for 15 seconds. The remote control will confirm the successful reset by showing the letter F on its display. The SILVERstandard base will then move into flat position and reset the drives to guarantee simultaneous movement of both sides.Unplug the power cord, wait for 30 seconds (until the LED on the power converter goes out), then plug the cord back in. Plug the Side to Side cable back in.
My remote control doesn’t light up and the bed doesn’t respond when pressing a button.
You need to replace the batteries of the remote control.
My remote control illuminates and appears normal, but does not operate the SILVERstandard base.
- Check that the bed frame is connected to the power source correctly.
- The bed frame may be overheating after continuous use. The bed is not designed for continuous operation. Wait one minute after each complete driving cycle.
- Unplug the power cord, wait for 30 seconds (until the LED on the power converter goes out), then plug the cord back in.
The remote control is being interfered with by other wireless control sources in the home.
Unplug your SILVERstandard base from the electrical power source and remove the batteries from the remote control. Connect your base to electrical power again, replace the batteries, then press any button on the remote control to re-establish communication.
My bed drives in the wrong direction after restarting.
Your frame is performing a Reset Drive. Press and hold any button on the Remote Control (except the Child Lock Button) until the frame reaches the flat position.
I have a problem that isn’t listed here.
Please contact LOGICDATA Customer Service by calling 800-305-1925 or by sending an email to support.us@ logicdata.net. Please have the name and revision status of your base ready (see type plate).